Valley Oaks is a 48-unit family-style housing community located in North Knoxville.
In 2010, the property underwent a $1.6 million redesign including building facade enhancements, infrastructure upgrades and extensive interior renovations. Renovations were completed under Enterprise Green Communities criteria, a national green building program for affordable housing, and included energy and water efficiency upgrades.
Features & Amenities
- On-site resident services staff
- Central heat and air
- Stoves and refrigerators
- On-site, coin-operated laundry facilities
- Handicap-accessible units
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Knoxville Area Transit access
- Grocery stores
- Convenient access to I-40
- Schools: Belle Morris Elementary, Whittle Springs Middle, Central High