KCDC’s Public Records Policy
Knoxville’s Community Development Corporation (KCDC) is subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act (Tenn. Code Ann § 10-7-501 et seq.) and must establish a written public records policy. The KCDC policy and related forms are available below and include:
- The process for requesting access to public records;
- The process for responding to requests, including redaction practices;
- A statement of any fees charged for copies of public records and procedures for billing and payment; and
- The name, title and contact information of the individual designated as the Public Records Request Coordinator.
Public Records Policy and Forms
- Public Records Policy
- Public Records Request Form
- Public Records Response Form
- Office of Open Records Counsel Policy on Reasonable Charges
Please contact David Cook, Public Records Request Coordinator, at email@example.com.