The staff of Knoxville’s Community Development Corporation (KCDC) has been helping low-income families and individuals find affordable housing and achieve self-sufficiency since 1936. Working at KCDC is a rewarding and challenging career, and we hope you will consider joining our team as we make our community a better place.
KCDC is now a smoke-free company and as such, all employees and visitors are prohibited from smoking at any KCDC property or facility.
Here are some of the many benefits of working at KCDC:
You will work for and learn from the best.
Our workforce is diverse, long-tenured and highly skilled in the area of affordable housing.
We offer continuing education.
We believe the best resource to serve our residents is a well-trained staff. KCDC offers continuing education and training sessions for free throughout the year. Additionally, we support higher education or certification programs for employees to enhance current skill sets through a tuition reimbursement program.
We serve the community.
Working at KCDC is rewarding as you interact closely with low-income families to help them achieve affordable housing and self-sufficiency.
KCDC employees have a long tenure because of our commitment to developing talent and promotion from within the organization. We seek and cultivate leadership potential in our employees so we can keep the best talent on our team.
Our salaries are competitive.
KCDC offers full- and part-time positions with salaries that meet or exceed local market standards.
Equal opportunity employer.
KCDC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and age.
We provide excellent benefits.
Employees have an extensive benefits package, including:
- Health and dental insurance with substantial employer premium contribution
- Paid vacation with annual rollover allowed
- 10 paid holidays
- Retirement plan funded 100 percent by the company
- Up to $50,000 in life insurance provided; additional insurance available at group rate
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- The healthy track wellness program provides annual screening, flu shots, health coaching and more to promote the health and fitness of our employees. KCDC offers an on-site gym for employees.